InTACK is a no-clean, no residue, halogen-free adhesive solution developed for holding parts in place during placement and reflow processes. Designed for use in no-flux reflow applications with formic acid, InTACK is specially formulated with high tack to hold a die, chip, or solder preform in place without movement, creating a low-cost tooling-free solution without compromising soldering quality. While InTACK has the tack strength to hold materials in place, the material is completely evaporated out during reflow, eliminating the time-consuming post-reflow residue cleaning steps.
InTACK technology is specifically designed to achieve high-quality solder performance
with no residue in flux-free reflow techniques commonly used in power module assembly. Benefits of InTACK™ include:
- Maintains precise assembly alignment
- Compatible with solder preforms, dies, and power module components
- Robust tacking and long working time
- Optimal performance in formic acid/vacuum reflow
- No residue, no cleaning
- Dispensing application tested and process proven
For more information about InTACK, contact Indium Corporation Product Manager – ESM/Power Electronics Joe Hertline at firstname.lastname@example.org.