Materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets, Indium Corporation has introduced new solder paste solution called Indium12.8HF. The company says the new product is a versatile paste engineered to deliver exceptional jetting and micro-dispensing performance on a variety of systems.
According to the company, it is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste that is inherently compatible with Indium Corporation’s best-selling solder paste (Indium8.9HF) and is optimized for long-term jetting and microdispense applications. Originally formulated for micro-LED applications, Indium12.8HF has proven to be useful in a wide range of applications requiring precision dot diameter/line width deposits down to 80μm.
Additionally, the paste:
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B with Amendment 1 ROL0 requirements
- Offers exceptional electrical reliability
- Minimizes graping and similar reflow issues with a unique flux oxidation barrier formulation
- Delivers aesthetically pleasing clear residue with minimal flow-out
- · Provides minimal reflow spatter compared to similar solder pastes
- Long working (syringe) life